Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: I thought she might be hot

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:

    Not that I am the almighty teacher and I know it all, but sometimes <u>I feel the need to educate</u> stupid fucks like you hiding behind your computer with nothing positive to ever say. Your existence is so petty and beneath me.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Ok first of all, I'm gonna say this:
    I won't say anything about the pictures because I havn't posted any of my own. (except that awesome one of some pudding) And I don't think that it's cool to talk shit about people who posted their pictures. I wouldn't want anyone to criticize me if I posted any, So I won't get caught up in that mess...

    But as for the quote, All people who DO NOT have a high school diploma, may never use those words again. . . . ever. (Especially the underlined ones)

    Also, I think that since you said that you keep 99% of what you think away from the board, we should just throw down and have a huge insult thread/contest. First person to post the same thing as someone else loses.
    Go ahead, let it all out. I could care less if you hold back on people or me or not. Call me a name and I might throw a couple back at you, I may not, it depends on my mood/day.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ March 23, 2004 01:34 AM: Message edited by: ExtraPerson ]</font>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member tellingthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So what part do you think upset her the most? Was it the part about her looking somehat frumpy or was it the fluff and fold aspect? No, I do not need to validate my existence by posting pictures of myself with hipsters. I get my kicks from irritating those that do.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Extra, go back and re-read my thread. As smart as you think you are, you sure have a problem interpeting English (and it's an ongoing one).
    Maybe you can take a class for that, hopefully before you recieve that high school diploma.
    ...and of course you bitter computer geeks wont post your pictures.
    You all are annoyingly predictable. Don't flatter yourselves by thinking you have upset me either.

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Telling Them,

    There has been a terrible mistake, Erica is NOT the one with the yankees hat and the Army shirt on. I didnt know you swung that way but all the power to ya.

    --steve

  5. #25
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fucking stupid shit again!

    fuck em erica!!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    Extra, go back and re-read my thread. As smart as you think you are, you sure have a problem interpeting English (and it's an ongoing one).
    Maybe you can take a class for that, hopefully before you recieve that high school diploma.
    ...and of course you bitter computer geeks wont post your pictures.
    You all are annoyingly predictable. Don't flatter yourselves by thinking you have upset me either.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">OK, sure, ongoing, whatever. I was stating that everyone on the board who does not have a high school diploma should never use the word educate no matter what the context.
    And hey, at least I'll have a diploma...

  7. #27
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm almost 39 yrs old. I don't have a diploma.
    Is that ok ? I don't think i'm dumb. But educated? Not book wise, But streetwise and common sense wise. I'll take that over a diploma any day. They can't teach you that in SKOOL.
    I'm not offended, Just throwing gas on the fire.
    Your turn. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member tellingthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Erica....Chill...You said you would not respond to my posts no matter what I had to say but you did. The attraction is obvious. Actually, you probably would like me if you met me. I am related to Two Drinks...I am his Uncle and of course I am a male..I have a good job and have some what of a crush on you...haha. Please don't hate me because I am beautiful, just like you!! No how can you possibly reject my advances?

  9. #29
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by tellingthem:
    Hey Erica....Chill...You said you would not respond to my posts no matter what I had to say but you did. The attraction is obvious. Actually, you probably would like me if you met me. I am related to Two Drinks...I am his Uncle and of course I am a male..I have a good job and have some what of a crush on you...haha. Please don't hate me because I am beautiful, just like you!! No how can you possibly reject my advances?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I almost read that post seriously and then I looked at the picture of the cop and Bush. Always brings a grin.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member tellingthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey two drinks...hook me up with Erica. You think she would like Cupid's Hot Dogs? Winnetka and Victory?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •